Who is the Hills at Charlesworth Homeowners' Association?
The Hills at Charlesworth Homeowners’ Association is a non-profit corporation responsible for additional maintenance of enhanced amenities within the community. The Hills at Charlesworth Homeowners’ Association is entitled to collect annual membership fees and all homeowners are automatically members of the association.
What are the responsibilities of the Hills at Charlesworth Homeowners’ Association?
The Hills at Charlesworth Homeowners’ Association upholds the image of the development and works to preserve the investment of every home in this innovative subdivision.
The Homeowners’ Association is responsible for the maintenance of the following enhanced amenities: Repurposed sea can containers, rain arbor structure including cistern, Community Gardens, Rain Gardens, and the seasonal maintenance (October 1 – April 1) of the 200m Ice Ribbon. The Ice Ribbon requires seasonal winter maintenance which is not limited to the initial flooding of the designated skating area, periodic flooding over the winter months as needed, ongoing snow clearing of the ribbon and safe access from seating area(s) to the skating area.
In addition, the Homeowners’ Association will be responsible for all utilities associated with flooding the ice ribbon, along with lighting of the entrance features and decorative lighting within the plaza over the winter months. Decorative lighting within the plaza will be at the discretion of the Hills at Charlesworth Homeowners’ Association.
List of Ammenities:
- Repurposed sea can containers with solar powered Wi-Fi for residents using the plaza
- Solar powered playground designed and constructed in Helsinki, Finland
- Community Gardens including 48 raised planter plots
- Custom rain arbor system used to collect rain water for Community Gardens
- 200m Ice Ribbon for skating in winter months
- Custom hybrid wind and solar powered lighting
- Rain Gardens
- Special landscaping & transplanting of mature trees in public spaces
- 9-hole championship disc golf course